Specialist legal advice
We provide advice to individuals and trustees on all aspects of private client law, including:
- Wills and estate planning
- Powers of attorney, both LPAs and the registration of EPAs
- Probate and administration
- Variations of estates
- Death in service and pension trusts
- Inheritance and capital gains tax advice
- Residential conveyancing and related property matters
- Care of the elderly
We aim to provide expert legal advice with professionalism, efficiency and care. Our solicitors have many years of experience in assisting private clients often at very difficult or emotional times. We act for a wide range of individuals from the young to the elderly.
We have close links with other specialist lawyers and professional advisers to provide comprehensive advice if your needs extend to other areas of law.
We offer appointments in the office or in your home. We also advise clients in hospital or in care or nursing homes.